EMC ProSphere TRANSFORMING STORAGE MANAGEMENT FOR THE CLOUD
EMC ProSphere: Cloud storage management software to monitor and analyze storage services across your virtual infrastructure. Understand how capacity is being used, identify conditions that require attention, and view performance trends to ensure consistent service levels.
END-TO-END, MULTI-SITE VISIBILITY
ProSphere’s federated architecture allows you to manage across data center sites. It offers relationship and topology views from virtual guest, to the switch, through the array to identify infrastructure dependencies and ensure application services are met from a common console, wherever it resides.
ProSphere allows you to quickly analyze performance issues from host through storage to ensure consistent service levels. It displays alerts to identify problems and assess their impact. ProSphere also tracks performance at the application level to improve FAST policy decisions.
ProSphere tracks capacity consumption, performs trend analysis, and generates customized detailed reports for FAST VP and traditionally provisioned storage. Capacity views are federated to show utilization by array, site, or between data center sites to manage storage growth across the enterprise.
Storage Resource Management
Optimize storage resources to achieve application service level and cost objectives using storage management built for the cloud computing era.
- White Paper: ProSphere Discovery and Monitoring for the Modern Data Center
- White Paper: ProSphere: Next Generation Storage Resource Management
- EMC ProSphere v1.6: End-To-End Storage Management for Cloud Environments
- The EMC Storage Resource Management Suite: Comprehensive Storage Management for Complex Cloud Environments
Data and Spec Sheets
- Fifth Third IMG
- Internet Solutions customer video
- Jay Mastaj on EMC ProSphere 1.5 announcement
- Enterprise Strategy Group on EMC Storage Resource Management