Building a resilient information infrastructure requires skilled technical professionals to transform products into IT solutions that address your business challenges.
Explore EMC's IT services for each stage of the technology deployment lifecycle:
Learn about the IT services that are available for EMC product categories:
- Managed Availability — Gain multi-year business continuity support for a wide range of recovery solutions, including internal and third-party recovery site options.
- Remote Managed Services — Manage your information infrastructure through cost-effective, 24x7 intelligent remote monitoring and management based on defined service level objectives.
- Residency Services — Fulfill short-term storage resource or skill gaps, accelerate integration of new information infrastructure assets, and streamline administrative and support processes.
- Storage Managed Services — Meet your service-level agreements and address your most critical budget, storage management, and control challenges.
- EMC Education, Training, and Certification: Develop and validate your information storage and management, virtualization, and cloud infrastructure skills.
- Open Curriculum-Based Training and Certification: Learn technology concepts applicable to any vendor environment—ideal for organizations planning to implement private cloud.
- EMC Technology-Specific Learning Paths: Expand your skills to manage and integrate the full range of EMC technologies such as EMC storage platforms, VMware, and Vblock.
- EMC Proven Professional Program: Get certified in the best certification program in the information storage and management industry.